Just Been Paid HOW IT WORKS!

Thursday, 28 June 20120 comments

Important: Understand Just Been Paid and JSS Systems!

Just Been Paid.. Parent Program

JSS (Synergy Surf).. wallet for JSS, JSS-Booster, JSS-Warp, JSS-Tripler

JSS-Tripler.. $10 positions that pay 2%/day

JSS-Tripler – How It Works!

1: You join (free here)

2: You add money ($10 minimum)

3: You get paid 2% per day

4: You get paid for 75 days (mature)

5: To earn more compound or add more JSS-Tripler Position -  Costs $10 per position

Mature JSS-Tripler Position pays $15 (150%)

All the above is available to free members!


Upgraded Just Been Paid members ONLY Receive Commissions Below:


All of the above Plus..

Just Been Paid upgrade costs $15/3 months ($5/month)

Every four JSS-Tripler positions (mature) gets a free JSS position that pays $60 when it cycles.

This amounts to $15 per JSS-Tripler position

This is How Your Money is Tripled.

$10 becomes $15 + $15 = $30 (300%)


First Investment: Earn JSS-Tripler referral commissions:

Level 1 = 10%.. Level 2 = 5%

Compounding Investment: Earn JSS-Tripler referral commissions:

Level 1 = 10%.. Level 2 = 5%


JSS positions that cycle on your Level 1 pay the sponsor $5
JSS positions that cycle on your Level 2 pay the sponsor $2.50


Just Been Paid Level 2 upgrade $57 pays the sponsor $28.50 (50%)


JSS-Booster Cycles pay you commissions


Withdraw from your JSS Account!


Get free JSS-Matrix positions during the next Restart!


JSS-Tripler and Just Been Paid..

You do not have to understand it to make an incredible income!

How much Money Should I Put into My JSS-Tripler Account?

You can start by considering two extremes:

  1. Put in only $10 to buy one position. Upgrade in JBP for $10. Sponsor people to earn referral commissions in JSS-Tripler.
  2. Put money in your account. You decide how much. In my case I put $ 500.
  3. Compound some of your earnings, including referral commissions. When you think it’s appropriate, withdraw your original capital to achieve a break-even point.
Depending on how much capital you have available, you can decide how much to put in your account. In general, you shouldn’t put more than 10% of your risk capital into any one program. (Because JSS-Tripler is indefinitely sustainable, and unlikely to suddenly disappear, you could risk more than 10%.)

You could also consider a “go-for-rich” strategy of raising all the money you can from credit cards, etc. and putting it into JSS-Tripler. Then you withdraw most of your earnings to repay the debt, while you use a relatively small percentage of your earnings to buy additional JSS-Tripler positions.

Important: Take advantage of the free JSS positions you’ll get when 4 of your positions mature, i.e. for the most profit, make sure you buy at least 4 positions, and better yet, buy positions in multiples of 4.


Turn $10 into a Fortune!
Easiest and best way to make money online.
Earn 2%  per day -- 60%  per month.
No sponsoring requirements.
Earn 10% referral bonuses on your first level and 5% on your second.
Daily compounding to increase your earnings.
Daily withdrawals to get your money out.
Revolutionary breakthrough makes JSS-Tripler indefinitely sustainable!



Day 1:
Add Money
Days 2 - 75:
100% Reinvest your daily earnings
Day 76:
Balance now 340% bigger after Day 1 Investment deducted!
Day 76 onwards:
Conservative: Reinvest 70% of daily earnings and cashout the remaining 30%.
Aggressive: Reinvest 80% of daily earnings and cashout the remaining 20%.
RESULT: Ever Increasing Earnings and Daily Cashout Amounts!


1st level= 10% commission earned from every position they buy= $1.00 each, 5.00 for every matrix of theirs that fills
2nd level= 5% commission earned from every position they buy= $0.50 each, 2.50 for every matrix of theirs that fills

Example of Referral Commissions

1st level referral John purchased 16 positions @ $160
John will earn $3.20 daily x 75= $240
Your 10% commissions = $16.00
John will earn for filled matrixes= 16/4 x $60= $240
Matrixes commissions when filled= 16/4 X 5.00= $20.00

2nd level will be the half commissions of 1st level referral


90 DAY PLAN - Recommended (invest money earned and returned in 90 days!):

Day 1: Add Money
Days 2 - 25: Reinvest 100% of your Daily Earnings by buying new JSS-Tripler positions until your Balance is 50% bigger (25 days).
Days 26 Onwards: Whatever the maximum number of JSS-Tripler positions you can buy on Day 25.. then buy that exact same number of positions everyday from then on.
Days 27 Onwards: Cashout excess balance everyday after buying your daily JSS-Tripler positions.

You start with $1,000
25 days later that has grown 50% to $1,500
$1,500 x 2% = $30 per day
Now buy 3 JSS-Tripler positions ($30) from now on everyday without fail and start to cashout the remaining balance everyday when at least $20 or more.. your original invest money will be paid back to you within 90 days
Note: you will be able to buy those 3 JSS-Tripler positions everyday into the future earning you Indefinite Income!

Payment Systems:

AlertPay, SolidTrusPay, Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money. You can withdraw a minimum of $20 at any time by submitting a withdrawal request from your JSS account, under "Financial." Note that once the Surf Module has been implemented, you'll need to meet the weekly surf requirements in order to withdraw funds.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Work at Home base Part Time Online Jobs - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger